Happy New Year!
I hope all you lovely people had a great New Year’s Eve (I know I did!) and a lovely Christmas on top of that.
However it’s back to business now, and time for some New Year’s Resolutions! Last year I promised myself I would stop smoking, lose some weight and start reading with Tilly every night. And, in a shocking twist, I managed to accomplish every one of them! Usually New Year’s Resolutions are much harder to stick to, so I’m very proud to have made it!
Ok, so I have a bit more weight to lose, but that’s a continuing resolution into 2016. As for the others, I’m thinking:
- Take more walks with the family in nature/at the park
- Start playing the violin again
- Try to have one date night a week with Mark
- Eat more greens
- Put some money away for Christmas throughout the year
- Convince Mark that the scratching in the ceiling is real
What about you? Have you all set some New Year’s Resolutions to stick to this year? Let me know in the comments!